Health Insurance for Mississippians from Mississippians
The experienced, professional health insurance agents at Bishop Insurance, can assist you in designing a customized a health insurance policy to suit your personal or business needs.
Health insurance in Mississippi has become more complex than ever. Weighing the costs of care against the benefits of wellness is no trivial matter. You need to be certain your healthcare coverage doesn’t come at a catastrophic cost to your finances—or to your health.
Health Insurance in Mississippi You Can Afford
At Bishop Insurance, we know how to navigate the various markets, policies and coverages. And we’re committed to finding optimal coverages for you and your family at the most affordable rates possible.
We offer a broad range of optional coverages. Our health insurance products include:
• Individual Health- an insurance plan that is purchased by an individual, as opposed to a policy provided through an employer.
• Short Term Coverage- an insurance plan designed to cover you during gaps of coverage, such as being between jobs or switching service providers.
• Supplemental Coverage- extra or additional insurance that you can purchase to help you pay for services and out-of-pocket expenses that your regular insurance does not cover.
• Group Health- a coverage plan that provides health insurance to members of a group sigh as employees of a company or members of an organization. Members of the group usually receive a discount on the policy because the insurer's risk is spread across a multiple people.
• Indemnity Plans- a plan that allows you to choose the doctor, healthcare professional, hospital or service provider of your choice. This is often a popular type of coverage, as it allows for the greatest amount of freedom for the individual being insured.
• Major Medical- this type of insurance plan is designed to offer a wide range of benefits including paying for all of your hospital, surgical, and medical expenses for both in-patient and out-patient care.
• International/Travel Medical- if you are planning on leaving the country for an extended period of time, International Health Insurance, also known as Travel Health insurance, is meant to cover emergency medical treatment you might need while in another country.
• Dental- with plans to cover all kinds of different individuals and needs, this insurance is designed to cover any healthcare expenses you might incur relating to your dental health, and can, in some cases, cover orthodontics for adults.
• Vision- our vision insurance in Mississippi is the best you can find. Our plans are designed to reduce the costs for your routine preventive eye care examination and your prescription eye-ware. Some plans can also provide vision correction surgery, such as LASIK, at a discounted cost.
For A Free Quote On Health Insurance in Mississippi, Contact Bishop Insurance
If you need health insurance in Mississippi and you’re ready to see how much you can save on health insurance, call Bishop Insurance today at (228) 354-0877! For a free online health insurance quote, fill out the quote form on our contact us page.